Carrasco-Farré, C., Sobrepere, X. (2016). "Open government data: An assessment of the Spanish municipal situation." Social Science Computer Review. 33(5).
Carlos Carrasco-Farré - CV
- B.S. in Political Science, Pompeu Fabra University, 2009
- M.Sc. in Public and Social Policy, Pompeu Fabra University and The Johns Hopkins University, 2011
- Course in Public Finance, London School of Economics, 2011
- Course in Government Performance, Harvard University, 2014
- M.Res. in Management Science, ESADE Business School, 2019
- Ph.D in Management Science, ESADE Business School, 2022 (expected)
- 2013-2020: Research Associate
- IESE Business School
- Duties included: Data collection, cleaning and analysis for different projects
- Supervisor: Professor Joan Enric Ricart
- 2012-: Partner and Chief Data Scientist
- EIXOS Economic Observatory
- Duties included: Data mining and analysis, algorithm design and implementation
- Programming skills: R
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
Berrone, P., Ricart, J.E., Carrasco-Farré, C. (2016). "The open kimono: Toward a general framework for open data initiatives in cities." California Management Review. 59(1).
Grimaldi, D., Fernández, V., Carrasco-Farré, C. (2019). "Exploring data conditions to improve business performance." Journal of the Operational Research Society. 75(5).
Grimaldi, D., Fernández, V., Carrasco-Farré, C. (2019). "Heuristic for the localization of new shops based on business and social criteria." Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 142.
Grassroots resistance to digital platforms and relational business model design to overcome it: A conceptual framework
Ricart, J.E., Snihur, Y., Carrasco-Farré, C., Berrone, P. (2020). "Grassroots resistance to digital platforms and relational business model design to overcome it: A conceptual framework." Strategy Science. 5(3).
Talk at UC San Francisco, Department of Testing, San Francisco, California
Tutorial at UC-Berkeley Institute for Testing Science, Berkeley CA, USA
Talk at London School of Testing, London, UK
Conference proceedings talk at Testing Institute of America 2014 Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA